Change the Serving Size
2 cups canned Great Northern beans
1 cup canned pinto beans
1 cup canned corn
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup canned diced green chilies
2 cups water
8 ounces onion
2 ounces nacho flavored tortilla chips, crushed
1 dash dried cilantro
1 dash pepper
4 slices garlic bread
From kitchen to table in
- Drain and rinse canned beans and corn. Place in a large saucepan.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and canned green chilies. Pour in water and stir to mix.
- Turn burner on to medium-high.
- Chop onion and add to soup along with crushed tortilla chips, dried cilantro and pepper.
Stir to mix.
- Allow soup to reach a low boil, stir again, then cover and reduce heat to low.
Simmer for at least 20 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Serve with garlic bread.