Change the Serving Size
8 refrigerated crescent rolls
8 ounces tenderized beef
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces green bell pepper
4 ounces red bell pepper
2 ounces zucchini
1 clove garlic
2 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 dash pepper
1 dash dried mustard powder
8 ounces pasta
From kitchen to table in
- Preheat oven for crescent rolls according to package instructions.
- Brown beef in cooking oil over medium heat.
- While beef is cooking, slice peppers and zucchini. Add
to skillet along with garlic and reduce heat to medium low.
- Heat water in a large saucepan for pasta.
- Make crescent rolls and place in oven
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Pour chicken broth over meat and vegetables. Heat to boiling
and then reduce heat to low. Add red pepper flakes, pepper
and mustard powder. Continue cooking over low heat until
- Drain and rinse pasta. Serve with beef and peppers and