Spicy red, hot chili pepper flakes add zing to slices of tenderized beef steak, red and green bell peppers, and zucchini squash served over pasta in a thickened sauce.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
red pepper flakes
dried mustard powder
- Preheat oven for crescent rolls according to package instructions.
- Brown beef in cooking oil over medium heat.
- While beef is cooking, slice peppers and zucchini. Add to skillet along with garlic and reduce heat to medium low.
- Heat water in a large saucepan for pasta.
- Make crescent rolls and place in oven
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Pour chicken broth over meat and vegetables. Heat to boiling and then reduce heat to low. Add red pepper flakes, pepper and mustard powder. Continue cooking over low heat until thickened.
- Drain and rinse pasta. Serve with beef and peppers and