Subscribe to our free
Grocery Shopping List for Blueberry Banana Pie
Blueberry Banana Pie
From kitchen to table in 2 hours.
2 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon cream cheese
6 tablespoons cold water
1 box instant banana cream pie pudding (5.1 oz)
2 1/2 cups cold milk
1 cup blueberries
- Cut butter and cream cheese into flour until pebbly. Slowly add cold water until dough can be formed into a ball.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place ball of dough onto a lightly floured surface and turn once to coat both sides with flour. Using a rolling pin, roll from the center out into a thin circle equal in size to your pie pan.
- Gently transfer pie crust to pie pan and shake to evenly distribute. Using your fingers, crimp the edges of the crust to form a ridge. (Wetting your fingers slightly can help with places where the dough wants to separate.) Pinch the edges to create a fluted effect.
- Use a knife to cut small slits into the bottom and sides of crust to allow air to escape during baking and prevent crust from bubbling out away from the pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges and bottom are golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- Empty pudding mix into a large mixing bowl and pour in milk. Using an electric mixer, blend on medium speed until fluffy. Cut bananas into pieces and stir into pudding. Pour into pie shell add blueberries to the top.
- Chill for 30 minutes, cut and serve. Yields 8 slices.