- 1 three-ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 six-ounce container strawberry yogurt
- 4 juice glasses
- 4 spoons
- Empty gelatin package into a small mixing bowl. Add boiling water and stir until all the gelatin has been dissolved.
- Allow gelatin to cool for 10 minutes and then stir in milk and yogurt.
- Pour into juice glasses (or popsicle mold if you have them) and place in freezer.
- After 30 minutes in the freezer, insert spoons into the center of each popsicle.
- Continue to freeze for 3 hours or more and then enjoy. (Run hot water on the outside of the frozen glass to easily remove the popsicle.)
Creamy Strawberry Yogurt Pops
Walnut Spice Cupcakes
Banana Applesauce Pecan Bread