- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray
muffin tins (makes 12) with non-stick cooking
- Beat together olive oil, sugar and eggs in a
large mixing bowl.
- Stir oatmeal into egg mixture.
- Dump flour onto egg and oatmeal mixture.
Sprinkle baking soda and cinnamon evenly over
the top of the flour. With a fork, blend
baking powder and cinnamon into flour and
continue mixing until everything is lightly
- Add milk and mix into a batter.
- Peel and core apple and cut into small
pieces, blend into batter.
- Pour by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin tins.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 20 minutes or
until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a
muffin comes out clean.
Apple Fritter Muffins
Cranberry Pecan Muffins
Coconut Cream Pie
Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies
Rich Chocolate Cookies