Thanks for the recipe, Letha!
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms
only of 6 large or 12 small muffin cups or line
with paper baking cups
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar,
baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg.
- Add egg and milk mixture to dry ingredients
all at once. Stir just until dry
ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full
- Make streusel topping by blending with a
fork, brown sugar, butter or margarine, cinnamon
and flaked coconut in a small bowl until
- Sprinkle streusel topping over muffins and
place in hot oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a
toothpick inserted into the center comes out
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pan.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Italian Cream Cake
Potato Chip Cookies
Strawberry Granola Upside-Down Brownies
Copyright © 2004 - 2011
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.