Chocolate Chip Walnut Chewies
12 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup quick oatmeal
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together margarine, sugar, and eggs.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and baking powder evenly over the top of the batter. Stir well to mix completely.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop onto cookie sheet in 1 inch balls.
- Place in oven and bake until lightly brown (about 10 minutes).
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Chocolate Chip Walnut
Glazed Zucchini Cake
Copyright © 2004 - 2020
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.