1 cup margarine
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons sugar mixed with 3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend margarine, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Dump flour into bowl and sprinkle cream of tartar and baking soda over the top.
- With a fork, gently mix cream of tartar and baking soda into flour.
- Continue mixing, blending flour into sugar and egg mixture.
- When a soft dough has formed, roll into one-inch balls.
- Roll each ball of cookie dough in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Mashed Potato Candy
Glazed Zucchini Cake
Chocolate Chip and Almond Biscotti