1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream together egg, butter or margarine,
sugar and milk.
- Dump flour over egg mixture. Sprinkle
cinnamon and baking powder evenly over flour.
- With a fork, blend cinnamon and baking
into flour and then continue blending until all
ingredients are combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide dough into four equal parts.
- Return three parts to the refrigerator and
divide remaining dough into twelve equal parts.
- Sprinkle bread board with cinnamon sugar.
Roll each piece of dough into a 10-inch strip
while coating with cinnamon sugar.
- Twist into a pretzel shape and place on
cooking sheet. Bake in oven until
- Repeat with remaining dough.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Peanut Butteriest Cookies
Mashed Potato Candy
Chocolate Drop Cookies
Copyright © 2004 - 2020
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.