1 chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup olive oil
12 ounces grated zucchini
non-stick cooking spray
1 can cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray round cake pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grate zucchini and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil.
(Blend by hand as batter is very thick and
sticky.) Add grated zucchini and blend well.
- Divide batter evenly into cake pans and place in hot oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Remove cake from pan and cool.
- Frost the flat side of one half of the cake.
Place second half on top, flat side down.
Frost sides and then top of cake.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Coconut Pecan Brownies
Copyright © 2004 - 2020
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.