Per one serving:
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cut a slice off the top of the apple slightly deeper than the stem. Set slice aside.
- Turn oven on to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bottom of the apple, if necessary,
to make sure that it will sit upright.
- Remove the core from the top of the apple
without cutting all the way through to the
- Mix together lemon juice, honey and cinnamon
and pour inside apple.
- Replace the slice of apple that was cut off
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Fill warm apples with whipped topping.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Chocolate Chip and Almond Biscotti
Copyright © 2004 - 2020
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.