Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Browse the Recipe Directories
How many servings?
Apple Pancakes and Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
Grocery Shopping List for Apple Pancakes
- Peel and dice apple. Submerge in cold water and set aside.
- Stem and dice strawberries and set aside.
- Blend flour, baking powder and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl.
- Turn non-stick electric griddle on to 375 degrees to preheat.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, honey, olive oil and eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Stir into flour and mix just until blended (there will be some lumps).
- Drain apple pieces and fold into batter.
- Test skillet by placing a drop of water on the surface.
Water will skitter across the pan when the temperature is hot enough.
- Pour pancake batter onto skillet. (Skillet can be lightly coated with oil if desired.)
- While first side of pancake cooks, place yogurt, milk, strawberries, honey and chipped ice in a blender.
- Flip pancakes when bubbles begin to burst and leave craters.
- Place lid on blender and mix on high for 10 to 20 seconds.
- When smoothie is blended, pancakes will be ready to serve with maple syrup.
Find more recipes in our free weekly newsletter
Recipe for Chicken Popper Salad
Nutritional information for
made possible through the
use of the Living Cookbook 2011
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of