1 heart-shaped cookie cutter
1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 can prepared frosting, white
red food coloring
1 tube pink cake decorating frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll cookie dough to
1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut out heart shapes with cookie cutter
- Bake in oven until golden brown (about 10
- Frost with prepared frosting.
- Change the color of the frosting to pink or
red with the red food coloring.
- Decorate with tubed frosting and sprinkles.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Cinnamon Candy Cake
Mashed Potato Candy
No-Bake Berry Cheesecake
Peanut Butteriest Cookies
Copyright © 2004 - 2020
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.