How many servings?
From kitchen to table in
non-stick cooking spray
Grocery Shopping List
- Break eggs into a flat dish (a pie pan works great).
- Whip to completely blend yolks and whites. Sprinkle in cinnamon and mix again.
- Turn burner on to medium heat. Spray a griddle or skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place on burner.
- Place one slice of bread into egg mixture. Flip bread to coat both sides with egg and transfer to the hot pan.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Cook until first side is brown (3 minutes or so), flip and brown second side.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Recipe for Bacon and Egg Wrap
Nutritional information for
made possible through the
use of the Living
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.