1 box yellow cake mix
1 three ounce package instant
lemon pudding mix
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup olive oil
1 can white frosting
mandarin oranges to garnish (if desired)
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray two round cake pans with non-stick
cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, orange juice,
oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Using
an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a
toothpick inserted into the center comes out
- Remove cake halves from pans and cool.
- Frost the flat side of one half, top with
second half (curved side up) then frost first
the sides and then the top of the cake.
Garnish with mandarin orange slices if desired.
Cake Mix Cookies
Apple Spice Crumb Cake
Italian Cream Cake
Peanut Butteriest Cookies