Seasoned, sauteed zucchini and a slice of fresh tomato melted with pepper jack cheese on a tuna sandwich.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 15 minutes.
tuna canned in water
pepper jack cheese
- Slice zucchini very thin and sauté in oil over medium heat until tender.
- Sprinkle with basil, thyme and pepper.
- Toast bread.
- Drain tuna and dice onion. Combine with mayonnaise.
- Spread tuna over toast, top with sautéed zucchini, tomato slice and pepper jack cheese.
- Place under broiler and toast until cheese melts.
- Serve with fruit.