Sauted vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes served over whole grain penne pasta.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
whole grain penne
julienne sun-dried tomatoes
frozen green beans
Italian salad dressing
- Heat water in a large saucepan for pasta.
- Dice celery and sauté in olive oil over medium-high heat along with sun-dried tomatoes and frozen green beans.
- Dice onion and tomato and set aside.
- Reduce heat under vegetables to low.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- Stir onion, tomato and peas into sun-dried tomato mixture. Add salad dressing, pepper and dill weed and mix well.
- Check pasta for doneness by biting into a piece. Pasta is done when no white appears in the center. Drain and rinse.
- Top pasta with vegetables and serve with Italian bread.