Broiled salmon topped with a flavorful bean salsa and served with healthy red grapes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
drained, canned white beans
drained, canned black beans
green bell pepper
red wine vinegar
- Drain and rinse beans and place in a container with a lid.
- Chop tomatoes, green pepper, onions and cilantro and add to beans.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
Pour over beans and vegetables.
- Place cover over container and shake to blend. Set aside.
- Place salmon fillet on a broiler pan and place under broiler.
Cook until lightly brown. Turn and brown second side.
- Smother salmon with beans and serve with grapes.