Vegetable and Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
This easy recipe for Vegetable and Pepperoni Pizza Rolls is made with refrigerated dough, rounded out with a fresh salad on the side.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
green bell pepper
grated Parmesan cheese
red wine vinegar
grated mozzarella cheese
large refrigerated biscuits
- Lightly brown pepperoni. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Chop green pepper and onion and place in a skillet along with tomato sauce, grated Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, Italian seasonings and garlic salt.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring often, until sauce is thickened and vegetables are tender (about 8 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open refrigerated biscuits. On a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin to flattened the biscuits into a slightly rectangular shape.
- Spread the sauce and vegetables evenly over one half of each flattened biscuit. Lay the pepperoni slices on top and sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over eveything.
- Starting at the filled half of each flattened biscuit, roll up and press edges to seal. Slightly moistening your fingers will help seal the edges of the roll.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.