Prepared pie crusts turn left-over turkey into a delicious and easy meal. Your family will eat lots of healthy vegetables!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 30 minutes.
yellow bell pepper
green bell pepper
frozen green beans
- Peel potato and dice into small cubes. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Scrub carrot and celery and dice into small cubes. Add to potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Finely chop bell peppers, broccoli and onion. Place in mixing bowl with other vegetables. Add frozen peas, corn and green beans. Stir to mix vegetables evenly. Add stuffing and mix again.
- Spoon vegetables into bottom pie shell. Pour gravy evenly over the vegetables and place second pie shell on top. Pinch edges together to seal. Slice several vents into the top crust.
- Place pie into hot oven and bake for one hour or until crust is brown and some of
the gravy can be seen bubbling through the vents.