Your family or guest won't believe you prepared this delightful meal in only 30 minutes. Ham and vegetables in a cream cheese filling baked into a refrigerated biscuit dough shell and served with fresh fruit.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate biscuits into half and roll out flat.
(A piece of plastic wrap between the biscuit and the rolling pin prevents sticking.)
Line muffin tins with flatten dough.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mustard and honey.
- Dice ham into very small pieces. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Thinly slice green onion, dice carrot and finely chop
- Stir green onion, carrot, parsley and frozen corn into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon ham mixture into the center of the biscuit dough.
- Place in hot oven and bake until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
- Serve with fresh fruit.