Prepare a packaged rice dish, add fresh tomatoes and broccoli and boneless, skinless chicken breasts and dinner is on the table in 30 minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
chicken flavor rice mix
grated mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, mix contents of rice mix and water, per package directions, with basil.
- Place chicken on top of rice and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Top with broccoli and tomato. Cover and continue cooking 5 minutes or
until all the moisture has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese and let stand a few minutes before serving.