This easy tuna and pasta dish can be served either hot or cold. Make it ahead or right now and have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
tuna canned in water
red bell pepper
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full of water. Turn on high and heat to boiling.
- While water boils, drain tuna and set aside.
- Slice red bell pepper and green onion and set aside.
- Pour pasta into boiling water and stir. Continue cooking over high heat (turn down slightly if pan begins to boil over) and stir often. Cook until pasta is soft and no white line appears when a piece is bitten in two.
- While pasta cooks, mince tarragon leaves very small and set aside with other vegetables.
- Drain and rinse pasta and mix with mayonnaise, minced tarragon, lemon juice and garlic salt. Blend in tuna, red pepper and onion slices and sugar snap peas. Can be served warm or chilled.