Stir fry some healthy vegetables and low-fat chicken breast. The sauce is delicious!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
red wine vinegar
red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken into cubes and cook in oil over medium heat for about 10 minutes turning often.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a saucepan for the rice according to package directions.
- While meat is cooking and water is preparing to boil, make stir-fry sauce. Combine chicken broth, water, sugar, red wine vinegar, ketchup, red pepper flakes and cornstarch.
- Add rice to boiling water, cover and turn to lowest setting.
- Slice carrots and add to skillet with chicken.
- Slice onions and add to skillet.
- Add stir-fry sauce to skillet, stir to mix.
- Chop broccoli and add to skillet. Continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice.