A bed of crispy cabbage shreds topped with sweet and sour pork, carrots, water chestnuts and cashews.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
canned water chestnuts
- Slice pork into thin strips. Using a skillet, cook in
oil over medium heat until no longer pink.
- While meat cooks, prepare instant rice according to package
- In a bowl, mix together rice vinegar, hoison sauce, ground
ginger and sugar.
- Pour over meat in skillet. Heat to boiling while stirring
constantly. Then cover and turn heat off.
- In a new skillet, heat sesame oil over low heat.
- Slice carrot very thin and add to skillet with sesame oil.
- Drain water chestnuts and add to skillet with sesame oil. Continue
cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cashews to skillet with sesame oil. Stir and
heat for only 30 seconds.
- Reheat sauce and meat to bubbling.
- Cover rice with vegetables and cashews. Pour meat and
sauce over top.