Low fat chicken breast served with sauteed summer squash and pepper jack cheese.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
pepper jack cheese
- Pour olive oil in a skillet. Add chicken, cover
and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, cut squash and onions into cubes
and place in a bowl. Mince thyme and sprinkle over
squash and onion along with pepper. Set aside.
- Remove cover from chicken, turn heat up to medium and
continue cooking until one side is golden brown. Turn
chicken and continue cooking to brown second side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. In same skillet, cook squash and onion over medium heat until tender.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Arrange chicken on top of squash. Shred cheese over the top.
- Place in oven and turn heat on to 400 degrees.
Bake until cheese is melted.