Whipped eggs and rice mix it up with peppers, onions, spinach and tomatoes in this easy oven meatless dish. Less than 400 calories per serving.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
butter or margarine
- Chop onion and peppers. Melt butter or margarine in a skillet and sauté onion and pepper over medium heat until tender. Stir often.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop spinach leaves, parsley and tomato and place in a mixing bowl. Add onions and peppers and stir. Add egg(s) and beat well.
- Stir salsa into egg mixture along with milk, garlic salt and pepper.
- Grate cheese and blend into eggs and vegetables along with instant rice.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake in hot oven until firm (about 35 minutes).