Frozen breaded chicken patties and seasoned canned tomatoes create an elegant meal in just minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
canned tomatoes, Italian style
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees. Place chicken patty
on a baking sheet and put into oven.
- Pour canned tomatoes into a skillet and turn heat on to
- Dice onion and garlic and add to skillet along with
Parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Stir and reduce heat
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat on high until
- Add pasta to boiling water and stir. Cook until
tender (about 8 minutes.)
- Turn chicken patty and turn oven off.
- When pasta is done, drain and rinse. Top pasta and chicken with sauce and serve with salad.