Shrimp with Zucchini and Tomatoes accompanied by Parmesan Herb Drop Biscuits
This easy seafood dish of cooked shrimp and simmered vegetables is enjoyed to perfection with melt-in-your mouth Parmesan Herb Drop Biscuits.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
Parmesan Herb Drop Biscuits
(Makes 12 biscuits)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheesen
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
1 cup milk
- Dice onion and garlic. Place in a skillet along with oil and brown over medium heat.
- Slice zucchini and add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together flour, baking powder, Parmesan cheese, basil and thyme.
- Add butter or margarine and cut into flour mixture until pebbly.
- Whip milk and egg together in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture and blend.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Dice tomato and add to skillet along with shrimp. Continue cooking over medium-low until biscuits are done (about 10 minutes).