Sesame oil is the secret that makes this chicken stir fry flavorful and aromatic.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
red wine vinegar
red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Pour olive oil and sesame oil into a skillet. Add chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and red wine vinegar in a beaker.
Stir to mix and completely dissolve cornstarch. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Stir.
- Chop garlic and add to skillet.
- Peel and grate ginger and stir into skillet.
- Chop carrots and cauliflower. Add to skillet and stir.
- Chop broccoli. Add to skillet, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for five minutes, stir, sprinkle sesame seeds over top and serve.