Have an easy special treat for dinner tonight. Spicy ham and potatoes served with a cool side salad.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
green bell pepper
Italian salad dressing
- Scrub potato well and cook in microwave on high for 10
seconds per ounce.
- Submerge potato in cold water.
- Dice ham and green pepper.
- Slice potato into wedges.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet. Add potatoes, ham and green
pepper. Cook on medium heat until potatoes are browned.
- Reduce heat under potatoes
to low and pour salsa and Italian salad dressing over skillet
contents. Stir to coat.
- Serve with salad.