Sizzle up a fresh hot salsa to top a burger and serve with cool potato salad and fruit.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
pepper jack cheese
prepared potato salad
- Shape hamburger into a patty.
- Cook hamburger patty in a skillet over medium heat.
- While hamburger patty cooks, make salsa. Slice jalapeno and dice onion. Place in a skillet, add oil and cook over medium heat.
- Flip burger.
- Chop cilantro and tomato and add to jalapeno and onion in skillet. Stir and continue cooking with heat turned to low.
- When hamburger reaches desired doneness, place cheese slice on top. Cover pan for a minute to allow cheese to melt.
- Place hamburger patty on bun, top with salsa and serve with potato salad and fruit.