Have a patty melt made with Omega-3 rich salmon. Crispy, skillet-fried frozen potatoes served on the side makes this a great kid recipe.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
frozen French fries
Ranch salad dressing
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
- Pour a small amount of oil into a skillet to just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add French fries. Spread them evenly over the skillet.
- Drain salmon and mix with egg in a small mixing bowl.
- Add pickle relish, Ranch salad dressing and lemon pepper.
- Pour olive oil the size of a penny onto another skillet for each salmon patty. Turn heat to medium high.
- While oil heats, use a pancake turner to turn French fries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop salmon into the drops of oil in the heated skillet. Press flat with the pancake turner.
- Slice cheese.
- Turn oven broiler on and place sandwich roll under broiler.
- Flip salmon patties, place cheese slices on top, cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- Turn fries again if necessary.
- Slice peppers.
- Remove browned roll, spread mayonnaise over both sides, top with pepper slices and salmon patty.
- Serve with French fries.