Teriyaki sauce flavors instant rice stir-fried with onions, peas and salmon. Serve with warm herbed pineapple tidbits.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat water on high until boiling. Stir in instant rice, cover and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- While rice cooks, chop onion and set aside. Mince herbs and set aside
- When rice has absorbed all the water (about 15 minutes), transfer to a non-stick skillet. Add onion and teriyaki sauce and cook over medium heat until onion is becoming tender (about 5 minutes).
- Drain off juice from pineapple, reserving one tablespoon. Place pineapple and reserved juice in a skillet along with minced herbs. Heat on medium. Stir often.
- Add frozen peas to rice and continue to cook until peas are tender and cooked through. Stir often. Serve with pineapple.