Crispy chunks of salami and melted cheese blend with broccoli and cauliflower to turn a baked potato into a meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
- Scrub potato and cook in microwave until soft (check with manufacturer for recommended time to microwave).
- Cut salami into strips, remove casing if present.
- Brown salami in a skillet over medium heat. Remove to a paper towel to drain. Use another paper towel to wipe the inside of the skillet (make sure it has cooled first).
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower. Place in wiped skillet with Italian salad dressing and salsa. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes). Stir frequently.
- While vegetables cook, grate cheese.
- Stir drained salami in with vegetables and turn off heat.
- Remove potato from microwave. Split and fluff with a fork. Blend in margarine. Top with vegetables, salami and cheese.