Salami Skillet Potatoes
So quick and easy, turkey salami gives this 20 minute skillet meal its zesty flavor, frozen hasbrown potatoes its speed getting to your table.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
butter or margarine
frozen hashbrown potatoes
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add frozen hashbrown potatoes to skillet.
- Cut salami slices into quarters and add to skillet.
- Dice onion and add to potatoes and salami.
- Continue cooking over medium heat until potatoes are crispy. Turn often.
- Drain green beans and add to skillet. Cook for an additional two minutes to warm beans thoroughly.
- Grate cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top of meal. Continue cooking until cheese melts.
Search What's For Dinner?