Rollup Sandwiches are so easy! Enjoy these spicy tuna taco rollups with some tortillas chips.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
shredded cheddar cheese
- Drain tuna and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in salsa and mayonnaise.
- Meanwhile, slice onion and tomato, separate lettuce leaves.
- For each serving, spoon half the tuna mixture down the center of one tortilla. Repeat with second tortilla.
- Dice tomato and slice onion. Sprinkle tomato and onion on top of tuna mixture in tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese and lettuce. Rollup and enjoy with tortilla chips.