Red potatoes blend with onion and pepper slices dressing of mayonnaise and Italian flavoring with grated carrots for an extra health boost. Team this delcious salad up with a roast beef sandwich.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
- Scrub potatoes. Cut into pieces, place in
a saucepan and cover with water.
- Heat to boiling. Cover and reduce heat to
low. Cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork (about 15 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Slice onion and green pepper and add to potatoes.
- Grate carrot and add to salad.
- Mix in Italian salad dressing, mayonnaise, pepper, basil
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 30
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard over sandwich roll.
- Layer cheese and tomato slices on sandwich
- Add roast beef and lettuce.
- Serve with chilled potato salad.