From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Continue beating while slowly adding cocoa powder.
- Dump flour over mixture and sprinkle baking soda evenly over the top.
- Blend baking soda into flour and continue stirring until cooking dough is well beaten.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto a cookie sheet with a tablespoon 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack. Yum!