Chinese food quick and easy at home. Chicken breast in a light teriyaki sauce with vegetables and topped with nutritious bean sprouts.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
instant brown rice
red pepper flakes
- Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Add rice, cover and simmer according to package directions.
- Place chicken, chicken broth and teriyaki sauce in a skillet and heat over medium.
- Chop celery, carrot and broccoli and add to chicken. Continue cooking over medium.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to skillet. Stir in red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is thickened and clear. Pour over rice and top with bean sprouts.