Tender chicken and red potatoes baked in sour cream and savory seasonings with broccoli.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 2 hours.
Italian salad dressing
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Dice chicken and place in a baking dish. Pour almond oil over and stir. Cover and place in hot oven, bake for 20 minutes stirring once after 10 minutes.
- After chicken has baked for 20 minutes, cut potatoes into cubes and add to baking dish. Pour in chicken broth, cover, and return to oven.
- Dice garlic and onion and add to baking dish. Continue baking with cover in place.
- After potatoes have been in the oven for 40 minutes, mix together sour cream, Italian salad dressing and flaked bouillon cube. Pour over chicken and potatoes and stir. Sprinkle celery salt over everything and stir again. Recover and return to oven.
- Chop broccoli and add to baking dish. Continue baking with cover in place until broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir and bake until broth begins to thicken. Enjoy!