Tiny canned shrimp in a sauce made with ranch dressing served over tiny shell pasta.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
small shell pasta
butter or margarine
red bell pepper
ranch salad dressing
- Heat a large saucepan of water on high for pasta.
- Dice red bell pepper and sauté in butter or margarine on medium high until tender-crisp.
- Mix together ranch salad dressing, lime juice, water, and cornstarch. Add to cooked peppers, heat over low until thickened stirring frequently.
- Chop cilantro and stir into sauce
- Cook pasta in boiling water until done (about 5 minutes).
- Drain shrimp and stir gently into sauce.
- Drain and rinse pasta and place in a serving bowl. Pour shrimp sauce over pasta.