Flaky fried tortillas filled salami, tomato, onion, and mozarella cheese.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
grated mozzarella cheese
red wine vinegar
- Lay one tortilla on a bread board or other flat surface. Sprinkle HALF the grated cheese
evenly over the top.
- Dice salami, tomato, basil and onion and place in a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with red wine vinegar and toss to mix evenly.
- Spread meat and vegetables over the layer of cheese on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the meat and vegetables and lay second tortilla over the top.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium and carefully
transfer quesadilla to skillet. Cook until first side is golden brown, flip and brown second side.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice and serve.