Creamy potato soup with ham served with hot rolls.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
red pepper flakes
- Peel potatoes and dice into small cubes
- Place in saucepan with water.
- Cut ham into small cubes and add to potatoes.
- Dice onion and add to saucepan.
- Season with pepper, garlic salt, Italian seasonings and
red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and cook covered
for 1 hour.
- Uncover and add milk. Continue cooking on low.
- Heat dinner rolls in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Serve rolls with soup.