A boneless loin of pork nestled on a bed of curly Ramen noodles and vegetables seasoned with oriental flavors.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
red bell pepper
pork flavored Ramen noodles
Ramen flavor packet (included with noodles)
- Brown both sides of pork tenderloin in oil over medium heat. (About 5 to 10 minutes per side.)
- Meanwhile chop celery, red pepper, green onion and broccoli.
- Add vegetables to skillet and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir Ramen flavor packet and teriyaki sauce into water and pour over meat and vegetables.
- Move pork and vegetables to one side and add Ramen noodles. Cover and continue cooking over medium-low. Stir occasionally turning and separating noodles.
- Spread margarine over both sides of bread and toast on a griddle over medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Remove cover from noodles, increase heat to medium high and continue cooking until all the moisture has been absorbed.
- Serve with toasted French bread.