This easy recipe for pizza rolls is made with refrigerated dough, rounded out with a fresh salad on the side.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
grated Parmesan cheese
refrigerated crescent rolls
grated mozzarella cheese
- Brown hamburger in a skillet over medium heat. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and sliced mushrooms to browned meat. Add Italian seasonings, grated Parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Heat over medium-low.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open refrigerated rolls. DO NOT separate into triangles. Separate ONLY into rectangles. (One tube of rolls will make 4 rectangles).
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese onto rectangles. Spoon meat and mushroom mixture onto one half of each rectangle.
- Starting at the meat-filled half of each dough rectangle, roll up from the narrow edge.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a side salad.