Salsa and low-sodium soy sauce create a unique and delicious combination in this beef, broccoli, tomato and pasta stir fry recipeHow many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
beef sirloin strips
low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat a large saucepan of water 3/4 full on high heat for pasta.
- Saute beef strips in oil over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Chop onion and add to beef in skillet.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender (8 to 10 minutes).
- While pasta cooks, chop broccoli and add to skillet
- Mix soy sauce and salsa together and pour over meat and vegetables. Sprinkle with cilantro and pepper.
- Add tomato wedges to skillet, stir, cover and turn heat to medium-low.
- Drain and rinse pasta. Add to skillet, stir to mix and serve.