Easy, no-bake peanut butter fudge.Makes 2 dozen
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
1/4 loaf processed cheese, cubed
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
2 boxes powdered sugar
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cheese, margarine and peanut butter in a saucepan. Turn burner on to medium-low and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside..
- Empty powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl. Pour in peanut butter mixture and blend with a fork. As candy becomes stiffer, switch to using your hands to continue blending.
- Blot with a paper towel to remove peanut oil that comes to the surface.
- Spread into baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with nuts.