Butter Cheese Fudge
1/4 loaf processed cheese, cubed
1 cup margarine
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
2 boxes powdered sugar
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with
non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cheese, margarine and peanut butter in
a saucepan. Turn burner on to medium-low
and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside..
- Empty powdered sugar into a large mixing
bowl. Pour in peanut butter mixture and
blend with a fork. As candy becomes
stiffer, switch to using your hands to continue
- Blot with a paper towel to remove peanut oil
that comes to the surface.
- Spread into baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with nuts.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge
Mashed Potato Candy
Raisin Nut Cinnamon Rolls
Glazed Zucchini Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Copyright © 2004 - 2011
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.